Types We Carry
- Beaujolais - This is a fruity French wine made with Gamay grapes.
- Bordeaux - A French red wine including Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc grapes.
- Burgundy - A French wine made from Pinot Noir grapes.
- Cabernet Franc - An elegant purplish red wine that is most often seen blended with other reds.
- Cabernet Sauvignon - This is a robust, big red wine with a strong character and tannins.
- Grenache - A Spanish wine that is spicy and full.
- Malbec - Argentina's flagship red wine which is rapidly increasing in popularity.
- Merlot - A popular red wine with fruitiness and softer tannins than Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Petite Sirah - A dry red wine of spicy fruitiness made from a grape grown chiefly in California.
- Pinot Noir - This is a lighter, dry red wine with berry overtones.
- Syrah or Shiraz - Firm tannins, a medium to full body, and the rich round flavors of black cherry, blackberry, plum, bell pepper, black pepper, clove, licorice, dark chocolate and smoked meat.
- Zinfandel - A classic American wine that is harvested and fermented predominantly in California. It pairs well with most traditional "American" dinner fare.
Don't see a wine you're looking for?
Drop us a line via email on our contact us page or contact your local store. Our products are constantly changing, and we can custom order any wines not in stock if available.
Buy your favorites now at any of our four locations!
About Red Wines
Red wines are made from "black" (red-colored) grapes fermented with the skin included. The skin is what imparts the red color to the wine.
Red wines typically have a more robust flavor, and pair well with food that is similarly robust, such as red meats (beef, lamb), hearty pasta dishes, etc. They are usually drunk at or just below room temperature.