Types We Carry
- Chardonnay - One of the world's most popular types of wine, Chardonnay is a fruity, often oaky, and usually dry white wine.
- Chenin Blanca - A grape variety producing fruity, lightly sweet or sometimes dry wines.
- Muscadet - A very dry white, from the Loire Valley in France, which is an excellent combination with oysters and other shellfish.
- Muscat Blanc- A sweet muscadine wine made in Frontignan (Languedoc), France.
- Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris - A dry white wine that is produced in Italy.
- Riesling - Often considered by wine lovers as a truly top tier wine. Riesling is made in many different styles from light, dry whites to sweet dessert wines. Some of the best examples come from Germany.
- Sauvignon Blanc or Fume Blanc - A clean, crisp, usually quite dry white wine. Sweet versions are also available.
- Semillon - A white wine typically seen from Australia or France (white Bordeaux wines) in either dry or sweet versions.
- Viognier - The most acclaimed white wine grape from France's Rhône Valley. Viognier is a highly aromatic varietal, with a flavor profile that could include peach, apricot, nectarine, lichee, musk and flower blossom.
- White Burgundy- A French wine made from Chardonnay grapes.
- White Bordeaux - A French wine made from Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon grapes.
Don't see a wine you're looking for?
Drop us a line via email on our contact us page or contact your local store. Our products are constantly changing, and we can custom order any wines not in stock if available.
Buy your favorites now at any of our four locations!
About White Wines
White wines are from either "black" (red-colored) or "white" (green-colored) grapes, fermented without the skin. White wines are usually drunk cold, with lighter foods such as poultry and fish.